Recently on Facebook it seems like every day there's a new status trend. You're supposed to copy and paste someone else's status but add your personal touch. Honestly, some of them make me roll my eyes. Especially the ones that try to guilt you into posting it like the emails you used to get (and maybe still do) that say stuff like, "If you really believe in God, you'll send this to everyone you know." At any rate, I've posted a few of them for one reason or another but typically that stuff makes me get all defensive. I start thinking things like, "Facebook, you're not the boss of me! You can't tell me what to post on my status! Just to spite you, I'm going to write something totally unlike what you want me to write. Ha! That'll show you who's really in charge here!" But, because I think the Valentine's Day one going around is actually pretty cute, I'll post the info here, but not on Facebook. (I don't want Facebook to think it can control me). Daniel and I have been married for almost 4 years! Here's our picture!
Happy Valentine's Day!






3 comments:
lol...i agree, it's so annoying!
great picture though. :) happy valentines day!
Cutest couple EVER!! Love you guys! Happy Valentine's! Love, Mom
Ooooo, I LOVE that picture of you guys. And where in the world did you get the soap box pic? So funny!
Post a Comment