Friday, February 19, 2010

This Is What I Won

Whoa, I'm like a blog posting machine! I'm sure you all have nothing better to do than constantly check my blog to see what hilarious and/or interesting things I've said this time. ;)

Remember how I won that radio contest last week? I went to pick up my KSL Prize Pack yesterday and this is what it was:

That's an XL Sports Broadcast HD 5 hoodie, a notebook and pen on recycled paper, 3 KSL 5 chapsticks, and The Office Season Five DVD. 

And in case you're wondering what piece I'm most excited about, it's this one...

I love this show! My favorite characters are Dwight and Jim and Pam. They are so funny! This piece alone made the drive into downtown Salt Lake totally worth it. Print Friendly and PDF

3 comments:

Liz Smith said...

yay!! i LOVE the office too. enjoy! :)

Jane said...

Congrats! That's really cool!

Laurie said...

It actually MAKES MY DAY to check your blog and read what you have written!! I love this blogging stuff!! You are totally AWESOME!!