Daniel playing ASBC's game Icarus (it's a game designed to teach the concept of air superiority it's pretty fun)
Daniel at the beach in Florida.
Daniel at Stone Mountain, Georgia.
Daniel in a snow cave he built.
Daniel with his sword. I think this picture is so funny and very typical of Daniel.
I know this picture is dark, but it's just a cute sunset smooch. :-)
Daniel is my favorite person. He is a perfect match for me and I feel very blessed to be married to him. He is the most honest person I've ever met. He is hard working and helpful. He is an outstanding leader and a respectful follower when the situation requires. He gives his best all the time and doesn't settle for anything less. He gets the job done and gets it done well. He is also a patient teacher. I've lost count of how many times he's tried to show me how to tie the right kind of knot for a fishing line. He's very good at turning off his "military mode" at home and in social settings. He has a fun sense of humor and we have a lot of fun laughing together. He is thoughtful and compassionate and caring. He is always prepared for any kind of emergency or accident. Seriously, Batman's utility belt is weak compared to what Daniel carries in his backpack! He cares about people and wants to help them in any way that he can. He's not afraid of cooking and baking. He is definitely my hero. I feel safe with him no matter where we are or what we're doing. He's independent and confident and takes great care of me. Marrying Daniel was the best decision I ever made. I wish every woman in the world could have a man like my Daniel. There'd be a lot more happy women.











4 comments:
What more could a mother want for her daughter? Absolutely nothing. Thanks for sharing this, Julie. Thanks to Daniel for being such a great match for you. I love you both. Now, be safe out there!
I will be forever grateful for the impact Dan had on Brandon in Germany. He is a Spiritual Giant as are you! What a great experience it has been to be friends with both of you! We miss you guys and hope you are doing well in the South! :)
Hey, Julie...did you see my blog with pictures of Grandpa? and Owen's graduation? I love looking at your blog! It is SUCH a great way to see and hear what people are doing!
I love the pictures of Daniel! They're so "him," especially the sword picture.
Post a Comment