As a teacher, I like the year round schedule. It's good to have a break every so often. I also like it because it gives me a chance to re-evaluate my teaching methods and if I want to make any changes, I have a natural re-start when I go back to school.
But a major reason why I love my particular schedule, is that I am off track for the day after Halloween. Granted, this year Halloween is on a Friday, and there is a collective shout of Hallelujahs from teachers across the country. The day after Halloween is notorious among teachers for being the worst school day of the whole year. Kids are on sugar highs and lows, they're moody, they're tired and don't want to be at school. I wish they would cancel school for the day after Halloween anyway.





2 comments:
I love Halloween time! I know that teachers don't enjoy the chaotic day though. I love reading updates on your blog!
Hey I found your blog! I love it!
Post a Comment