I am: a wife, teacher, sister, daughter, friend
I want: this election to be over!
I have: the most wonderful husband
I dislike: hypocracy
I miss: Germany
I fear: losing Daniel
I feel: content and happy with my life
I hear: too much garbage on the news
I smell: salsa that I made
I crave: cheese and crackers
I cry: when I see other peoples' compassion, generosity
I usually: stay too late at work
I search: the library for good books to read
I wonder: what our kids will be like
I regret: not writing more often in my journal
I love: Daniel Tucker
I care: about kids
I always: wear slippers at home
I worry: about the future of our country
I am not: a fan of Heely's shoes
I remember: when the Backstreet Boys and 'NSync were all the rage
I believe: that God speaks to man today
I dance: whenever and wherever I hear a danceable song
I sing: when I get bored
I don't always: feel like cooking
I argue: rarely
I write: when I have something to write
I win: when Daniel lets me
I lose: when Daniel doesn't let me win :)
I wish: we had more storage space
I listen: to books on CD
I don't understand: why celebrities think that their opinions are more important than mine
I can usually be found: at school, in my car, or at home
I need: a stronger immune system (I spend too much time with too many kids)
I forget: what day the garbage truck comes
I am happy: when I think about how many blessings I've been given
I tag: Rachel Larchar, Liz Smith, AnnMarie Wise, Nikki Tross





4 comments:
you are welcome my friend! I miss you and I hope to see you soon!
holy smokes! You tagged me julie! Wow! Ok...I'll get on it!! Thanks!
Julie - this is Christina, found your blog link on Facebook and hope you don't mind me checking in every now and then. This is a good tag and I might "steal" it for my own blog :)
You tagged me! How nice...:-) I'll get on it!
Post a Comment