1.) Daniel and I were invited to one of those murder mystery parties with a medieval theme. We had never been to one and were pretty excited to go. We were assigned to be royal guards and we looked awesome!! Due to our tardiness, however, we neglected to get photos. We had no idea how to really play the game and figure out who the murderer was, but we had a great time anyway.
2.) I made an appearance at my elementary school's Halloween carnival. It was fun to see some of my students there. There were tons of games and activities and stuff. Plus, I got to dress up like the Nice-but-Rebellious Witch of the South: basically a cross between Glenda the Good Witch of the North and the Wicked Witch of the West. I don't like to be anything ugly. That carnival was fun for the hour I was there.
Check out my wand!
3.) Some friends invited us over to play this board game with them. It was by far the geekiest thing any of us had ever participated in. None of us had ever played it before and it was incredibly complicated, but I had a BLAST! I really liked the game. Yes, contrary to popular belief I DO have a geeky bone in my body. The reason this gives Halloween some cool points is because it had freaky monsters you had to defeat with magical powers and stuff.
4.) Some other friends invited us to their annual Halloween Family Home Evening. They have invited us the last couple years and we were very happy they invited us again. Anyway, we had a yummy dinner and then did a treasure hunt, which we all seemed to enjoy. Then we carved pumpkins and ate caramel apples.
5.) Daniel's family had a family Halloween gathering as well. It was fun to see everyone in their costumes, especially all the little kids and Grandma and Grandpa. The food was good, and it was nice to chat with Daniel's cousins and siblings.
All in all, this Halloween has been awesome, and Halloween actually hasn't happened yet! Thanks to all of you who have helped make this Halloween such a fun one! Happy Halloween!





1 comment:
How many times can I use the word Halloween in this post??
Post a Comment