Not long after I posted my last post about my miscarriage, I had a wonderful experience I'd like to tell you briefly about. While driving in my car one morning, I was suddenly filled with an intense peace, gratitude and joy. I was just driving to the store, listening to some talk radio probably when it just hit me out of the blue. I started to cry because the feelings were so powerful. They were accompanied by a thought/voice that said very clearly, "Everything is alright. You can be happy now." And I was, and have been since that moment.
And so, with great thankfulness and excitement, we would like to announce that we are expecting a little GIRL at the end of March 2014!
9 comments:
Congrats Julie. I hope it's ok I say so, but I'm truly so thrilled for you and your family. Hope all goes well.
Yayyy Julie and Daniel! I love that you dressed the bear like a girl! haha such a cute idea.
Love this picture!!! We are SOOOO happy to be getting a girl!!! Hummm, what should I start making for her??? Ideas??? Love you all!
Such great news!
A GIRL!!!! She's going to be the cutest and sweetest little girl I ever knew :) Congratulations! I'm so happy for you guys. Except the poor thing will probably get teased and tormented by all her boy cousins! We'll have to get more girls in the family so she has someone to make up dances with :)
Congratulations, Julie - that is such happy, wonderful news!!
GREAT NEWS!!!!!! CONGRATS!!!!
YAY!! Sooo excited for you guys. Such great news! Can't wait to meet her!! :)
Congrats!! So exciting!! So happy for you!! Girls are way too fun...time to start shopping!
Post a Comment