David learned some new skills (smiling on purpose and hitting his hanging carseat toy). Daniel and I learned lots of valuable parenting lessons:
- always carry way more diapers and wipes and spare outfits than you think you'll need
- taking a one month old on a hike is a major conversation piece with other hikers
- somehow attach the binky to the baby carrier when on a hike unless you want to use up all your water on washing it off
- you can't rush a baby - they can't tell time
- everything takes longer with a kid
- when you bring a baby to his grandparent's house, the first greeting will always go to him
- try to get the parking spots in the shade on a hot day
- you can never take too many photos of your baby
- everything your baby does is cute - even farts :-)
| Crater Lake |
| Donut Falls |
| On the shuttle at Zion |
| The squirrels were CRAZY! One actually was climbing into my bag while I was wearing it when I sat down to take a break! |
| Winking baby! :-) |
| Rock climbing (sike!) |
| LOOK AT THAT FACE!!! |
| We found this adorable hat for way too much money, but just couldn't help ourselves. |
| Chillin' in the tent while Daddy cleans it out. |
| Family photo at Zion |
| Family photo at Bryce Canyon |





8 comments:
Looks like you guys had a blast! I'm so glad you got to stop in and see us here in Rexburg even though it added hours to your trip. David is adorable. Can't wait to see you guys again!
What a fun trip! So great you guys were able to do this!
GREAT pictures!!! Love every single one of them! He's grown so much and Julie you look fabulous! Looks like you had such a wonderful trip and surrounded by beauty in every pic. Love you all and can't wait to see you again.
I have to say, parenthood suits your both so well! Julie, you look so beautiful and happy! These pictures make me smile and so excited for your cute little family :)
so fun! love the pictures!
I'm glad you bought that hat. It looks so adorable on him and he will grow into it in no time!!
I am SO offended... ;)
Glad you guys had fun, and I can't wait to meet your little guy in real life!!
xoxox
So glad you guys got to vacation. David is such a handsome little boy and so lucky to have the best parents! :) It will be so fun to have our boys play together someday soon!! Looks like David is going to be an outdoorsy little man. You guys are so awesome to go camping with him! Such gorgeous pics too! Someday we will come visit :)
Post a Comment