C-17 to McChord AFB, Washington!!
(near Seattle)
We are thrilled!!!!!
We don't know when we leave yet.
Also, Daniel is UPT complete!! That means he's done and is just waiting for the graduation ceremony to get his wings.
This blog will keep you posted on all
our adventures,
hilarities, mishaps, opinions,
musings, and whatever else we want to post.
10 comments:
YAY!!!!!!!! What an awesome place! I don't know anyone who lives and seattle and doesn't think it's an awesome place. I'm so excited for you guys! We've never been, maybe one of these days we'll come visit. ;)
Soo excited for you two!! I have heard it is so pretty there!! Can't wait to see what adventures happen for you two there. That means you are closer so we can actually come see you guys :) Yay! Hope Dan gets to fly the planes he has been wanting to!
That is AWESOME, Julie!! Although I have never been where you are now, I am willing to bet that Seattle is a million and a half times better than that :)
Good luck on your new adventure!!
So exciting!Congratulations! Washington is a great state. (Although I must admit I'm partial to the east side. :) )
Oh hooray! Congratulations! I would LOVE to go there! I hope all goes well and smoothly as you guys move to your new adventures! :)
Yay!! Congrats guys!! So happy for you!! And we get to come visit when Owen has to go to PAX!! I don't remember when that is but it will be so fun!!
We LOVE Washington. It is our dream to live there someday. Seattle is such a cool city. I'm so jealous! :)
WoooHooooo!!!! So happy for you! Gosh! I can just picture Daniel flying one of those big monsters! Very COOL!!! We will definitly be coming to visit you! Love you!!!
YEAH!!!!!! What an amazing base!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You're coming to our neck of the woods! Fun, fun, fun!If you guys are ever bored, come visit! (you might want to invest in a cute pair of rain boots before you get here :))
Post a Comment