My heart and mind are just so full of happiness right now! I am feeling so grateful for all the people whose paths have crossed mine at some point in my life. I've had the most wonderful friends and mentors! I just looked through my list of friends on Facebook and I have 328 FB friends*. While it is not an all-inclusive list of all my friends ever, it includes family members and people from elementary school, junior high, high school, college, church, mission, neighbors, work, and Air Force. People who have encouraged me to open up, have fun, smile, work hard, be honest, try new things, be kind, and embrace all life has to offer. They have brought out the best in me, overlooked the worst in me, and taught me more about myself than I could have learned on my own.
I'm not really the best at keeping in touch with people, but that doesn't mean I forget about those who have made me a better person. I wish I could give each one of you out there a hug and thank you for being who you are and for making me who I am.
* I don't add people to be my FB friends unless I've met them in real life. I have only ever made one exception to this rule, but I'm certain I'll meet her in the near future since she married Daniel's brother. :-)
2 comments:
I was just talking to someone this morning about how "gratitude" can change your life for the better and bring joy. I'm grateful for you, Julie and for my WHOLE family! And friends too. Thanks for the reminder
i'm sending you a virtual hug right now, julie! you're such a sweetheart.
Post a Comment