Saturday, May 2, 2009

I Love Daniel

On Wednesday Daniel and I celebrated our 3rd anniversary! Sometimes it seems that the last 3 years have zoomed by, other times it seems like we've always been married. Daniel is my perfect match. He makes me happier than I realized I could be. Sometimes I still get giddy when I see him. He works hard to make sure I'm happy. He lets me win at games sometimes (or teaches me how to beat him) so I'll play the game with him again. He takes me on hikes and shows me how beautiful the world is. He's taught me how to fish, camp out in the woods, do taxes, shovel snow, and tons of other stuff. He's also taught me how to be forgiving, patient, affectionate, and to work hard for what you want. He is kind and unselfish and sticks up for himself and what he believes. I admire him and am so happy God brought us together. Daniel, ich liebe dich!

Here are some wedding pictures. These are my top 2 favorites plus my favorite bridal and engagement photos. Print Friendly and PDF

5 comments:

Kylee said...

3 years have flown.. We are coming up on our anniversary on Tuesday... it seems it was just yesterday that you and I couldn't stop talking about wedding plans!! those were good times!!

Pete & Leah said...

Happy Anniversary!

Liz Smith said...

awww...you were a beautiful bride!! happy anniversary!!

Ann Marie said...

Whoa 3 years already?? Congrats that is so awesome!! PS: And I remember you and Kylee talking about those wedding plans also! I liked to chime in with my plans of what I was gonna eat that night ;)

The Larchars said...

Bee-yooo-tee-fullll pictures!!! They are always fun to look at!

Thanks again for the cute mothers day gifts, that was SOOO sweet of you guys!