Ok, we saw the craziest thing on Sunday! We were on our way home at around 9pm when we saw a car run into a power pole! The power pole started exploding and then fell and the power line which stretched across the street fell too and exploded! We were only about 100 yards away and were so grateful that we weren't closer. We pulled over into the middle of the road and Daniel got out and helped while I called 911. There were some other people there helping too before the police got there. The first cop on the scene didn't realize that there were power lines laying across the street and he ran right into them! No explosion this time, but that cop was THE most ineffective person on the scene. I guess the driver of the car was a pretty young girl who, amazingly, wasn't hurt. That kind of accident could have killed her! I'm glad she was ok and it felt good to help out. Here's a picture from KSL of the scene.





No comments:
Post a Comment