As promised right after Thanksgiving, I will now share my opinion of the Twilight movie with you. I'm sure you've all been checking my blog daily to see if I've posted it, and now your diligence has paid off. So without further ado...
Overall, I liked it.
I was hesitant to go see it because I didn't like the actor they chose to play Edward. However, he grew on me, and he didn't look nearly as mean and creepy in the movie as he did on the poster. I liked Bella. She was way less annoying in the movie than she was in the book. Maybe that's because we weren't in her head as much. The actress who played Jessica stole the show whenever she was on screen. I think we all knew a girl like her in high school. She was perfect! Everyone else was more or less what I had pictured as I read the book.
I also liked that it stayed true to the book. It took a couple parts from one of the other books, but they didn't add or leave out a bunch of stuff. I hate that about movies made from books.
The #1 thing I didn't like about the movie was how they did the vampire running stuff.
I also liked that it stayed true to the book. It took a couple parts from one of the other books, but they didn't add or leave out a bunch of stuff. I hate that about movies made from books.
The #1 thing I didn't like about the movie was how they did the vampire running stuff.
Totally LAME!
I'm sorry, but with all the crazy stuff movie people can do with computers, there were certainly many other cooler ways to do the warp speed running. I thought the way they did that gave the film a low-budget feel.
The #2 thing I didn't like about it was the teasing we girls got from our husbands for liking it.
Like I said, I'm glad I saw it. It was a fun movie to watch. I'm interested in seeing the second one since they so clearly set it up. What did you think of it?
P.S. Daniel, I don't wish you were a vampire. I'm glad you have warm skin and hazel/blue eyes. I'm glad you're not afraid you're going to kill me by kissing me. I'm glad you sleep and eat real food. I'm glad you actually exist and I'm glad you're mine. :)
The #2 thing I didn't like about it was the teasing we girls got from our husbands for liking it.
Like I said, I'm glad I saw it. It was a fun movie to watch. I'm interested in seeing the second one since they so clearly set it up. What did you think of it?
P.S. Daniel, I don't wish you were a vampire. I'm glad you have warm skin and hazel/blue eyes. I'm glad you're not afraid you're going to kill me by kissing me. I'm glad you sleep and eat real food. I'm glad you actually exist and I'm glad you're mine. :)





1 comment:
Hahaha!! I love your review Julie!! Especially at the end when you say you are glad Daniel won't kill you by kissin you!! haha!! So true!! I liked the movie too! Some things I had pictured a little differently but overall I think they did a pretty good job! I really like the actress that played Alice I thought they picked a good one!
It will be interesting to see how they do New Moon...it wasn't my fav book in the series!
I'm glad that you liked it though!
PS: I would totally take a vampire as a boyfriend/potential husband..lets face it..I need someone :)
Post a Comment