Wednesday, December 24, 2008

My Brother Is Famous!

For Christmas Daniel's grandma gave me a subscription to Reader's Digest. I know this already because the January issue came last week along with a pre-written, pre-addressed thank you post card to send to her. Thanks Grandma T. Since I've gotten it, I've been nibble-reading whenever I can. The other day I was reading an article about a bunch of new kinds of scams out there from people just trying to get your money. One scam was illustrated by an experience of this guy with my brother's name. Huh, what a coincidence, I thought. We knew a kid when we were little with my brother's same first and last name, so I didn't think much of it. As I kept reading, there was more and more evidence that this was actually my brother and I started freaking out. I called him right away just to confirm that it really was him. It was! As they say on Newsies, "If your name's in the pape, you're famous!" Print Friendly and PDF

No comments: