This blog will keep you posted on all our adventures,
hilarities, mishaps, opinions, musings, and whatever else we want to post.
Friday, March 28, 2014
Happy Birthday Lucille Elisabeth Joan!!!
Our beautiful baby Lucille Elisabeth Joan, was born yesterday at 1450. 7 pounds, 4.8 ounces, 20 inches. Mom and baby are doing great! Happy Birthday Lucille!
Well, I keep looking at these pictures over and over! She is so darling! Can't wait to meet her. What a wonderful family you have! So excited to have a girl now and I LOVE the name! My mom would be so honored and I feel honored too. Love you all!
3 comments:
Hooray!!!! Welcome to the world Lucille! She is beautiful. Congrats Daniel and Julie. Excited to meet this little lady some day :)
She is BEAUTIFUL!! I see so much of you in her, Julie. I am so happy for you guys, and for our whole family. The first girl!! Yay! Good job Mama!
Well, I keep looking at these pictures over and over! She is so darling! Can't wait to meet her. What a wonderful family you have! So excited to have a girl now and I LOVE the name! My mom would be so honored and I feel honored too. Love you all!
Post a Comment