Wednesday, November 2, 2011

You're Gonna Want to Read This

This post contains big news. Not small news or medium news, but BIG NEWS! The best and biggest news I've ever blogged about. It is such major news that I'm drawing out this introduction to increase suspense. I'll bet you can all guess what it is now. And so, with just a little further ado...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...
Daniel and I are glad to announce that
coming to our home somewhere in Washington on or around May 15, 2012 is
a tiny little person that will hopefully have the most favorable combination of our DNA! We are thrilled! :-)

(We are also trying to keep this off our Facebook walls, so if you'd like to leave us a comment, please do it here, message us on FB or email us at tuckerjwest(at)hotmail(dot)com and tuckerdt(at)hotmail(dot)com. Thanks!)
Print Friendly and PDF

14 comments:

Tracy Campbell said...

Well I want to be the first to CONGRATULATE you both (on your blog). This is the best news ever! Lavar and I are so happy for you. You are going to be the BEST parents!

The Morton's said...

Hip Hip Hooray!!!!! I have been waiting for this announcement!!! Welcome to the best part of life! Motherhood! CONGRATS!!!!!!!! Hope you are feeling well!!!

Laurie said...

FAB.U.LO.SO!! EX.TAD.IC!! I loved how you said, "tiny little person"...that's just what he/she is!! You will be terrific parents. Best advice I got when I was pregnant with you was, to just be prayerful and follow your heart. Love you SOOOO much!

deckhandmoo's sing-a-long blog said...

Oh Julie, that is the best news ever. I am so excited for you and Daniel. I hope you are feeling ok.

Christina Ward said...

YAY! What exciting news! I'm so happy for you guys. There should definitely be lots of little Julies in this world :)

Jeff and Kathy Bell said...

yayyyyyyyy! I am so excited!!! I cannot wait to find out more about this little person! document everything...even if you dont share it with us all here on the web you should be sure to keep a journal or something. Love all three of you!

Mona "Lisa" said...

Yay!!!!!!!!!!So excited for you two. Best news today!!! You are going to be such great parents. Can't wait to meet this darling baby!! :)

Danny and Karen said...

Congratulations Julie and Daniel!!! I seriously can't wait to meet your little kid :) He/She is going to be one super cool person, and so lucky to have such wonderful parents. Love you and best of luck!!!

Ashlee said...

Congratulations to the very sweetest, (and undoubtedly) the best mama ever!! I am so happy for you and your sweetie!!

Kimba said...

Congratulations! So excited for you! You guys will be great parents! I just love being a mom, it brings so much joy! :) Hope all goes well with your pregnancy!

Garrett and Krystal said...

Congratulations! That will be so neat. :) I am very excited for you. Being a parent is the best and you two will be great at it. :)

Johnson Duo said...

Julie! That is such great news!!! Congratulations to you and Daniel from Jason and I! Awesome!!! I really hope you're feeling great! Oh my goodness! We are so happy for you! You'll be such an excellent mom! Our babies can be friends!

Liz Smith said...

congratulations!

Emily @ House and Hone said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHskj flsdjv asjndl;vcjnasdnjsldj nhlsdjnf skdnfl .akf.lkasjdf .ksnd.flj sd.knf.sfd lskdjf lsad I AM SOOO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA MINI TUCKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!