We've done some exploring around the last couple weeks and I've made Daniel take pictures of as many flowers as we can find. He even risked his life to get me pictures of these gorgeous purple bundle flowers we spotted on the side of the highway. I'll post pictures as soon as Daniel loads them onto his computer. I don't know how to do it with his fancy camera.
I love flowers! If I could, I would decorate my whole house with real flowers. I love pictures and paintings of flowers. I think they're nature's prettiest embellishments. They just make me happy. It's like God is giving the world flowers to celebrate the end of winter. I love it! My passion for flowers is a rather recent discovery. I can't help but wonder if it's in my DNA to some degree. My grandmother has always liked flowers. I can't remember a time in warm weather when she didn't have at least 4 vases of roses in her house cut from her garden. For Christmas some friends of ours gave us an Amaryllis. It bloomed and was the prettiest thing in our house for days. We constantly wanted to be in the room with the flower to soak up its beauty before it faded. It was the first flower I had ever grown and now I'm hooked. :-)





1 comment:
You're right! Flowers are a beautiful gift from God! We should all celebrate flowers!
Post a Comment