Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Words I Live By

These are some one-liners that I live by. When I say "live by" I really mean "try to remember most of the time."

  • We compare the worst parts of ourselves with the best parts of others.
  • Things are more like they are right now than they've ever been before, or will ever be again.
  • Flexibility is the key to air power.
  • Just do your best, but be sure it's your best.
  • People don't think of you as often as you think they should.
  • You don't have to like everyone, but you have to be kind.
Print Friendly and PDF

3 comments:

Laurie said...

Good words, Julie. Seems like I've heard those before ;). Here's one I've incorporated lately. Assume that most people are doing the best they can and "let them be".

Liz Smith said...

i really like the "you don't have to like everyone, but you have to be kind." that one is hard for me...i can be a brat. :-/ I should print that out and tape it on my bathroom mirror. thanks for posting these.

Megan said...

Good stuff Julie! Good reminders!