Second of all, I've left commenting instructions on the right hand side of the blog under "To Comment." I've given instructions to use the "Anonymous" box, but there are other options too. If you don't mind, leave something in your comment indicating who you are, whether it's your name/ nickname or a reference to something we have in common. You can even just send me an email letting me know it was you. I just want to know who's checking in. Thanks!





6 comments:
well, obviously you know i'm always reading since i probably comment waaaay too much. but i'm with you, i love getting comments not only because i love hearing what people have to say, but because i like to know that i'm not just typing all that stuff out for no reason...lol. anywho, keep up your blogging, i love reading up on your new air force life. :)
You guys are really living life! This is the beginning of a big adventure. Where are you two in the picture? It's so fun to connect with you like this! Talk soon.
Hi Daniel & Julie. I loved seeing the pictures of your time in Florida. Looks like you had a lot of fun. Wish you could be here with the rest of the family on Ed's birthday this year. Wouldn't you know that we are getting together and you can't be here. How is the sturying going? We are very proud of both of you. We miss seeing you. Love, Grandma & Grandpa T.
I love your Walmart updates! Wish you could have secretly taken a picture of the 2 liter hairdo.
HOpe to see a picture of your football team! :)
Hi Daniel and Julie,
We are going to miss you two this week-end. Most of the gang is already here - Paul is flying in this morning. He and Susie are going to stay at our house while the rest of them are up at your grandpa T's house. Today they are going to have a work detail stretching the fence on Buddy's dog pen. I have never in my life seen such a huge dog pen. Is that dog spoiled - nah!!! Hope you two are doing well. We enjoy reading your blog. Love, Dan and Lilian
Post a Comment