Thursday, September 9, 2010

Leave

Daniel was able to take a couple weeks of leave before official pilot training started, so we went to Florida to visit family. We had a BLAST! It was a really great vacation! It was great to see so much family! We went to a Tampa Bay Rays game, the beach, Wet 'n' Wild water park, explored downtown Tampa, Busch Gardens, did lots of swimming and storm watching and shell collecting. Somewhere in the middle of it all Daniel and I went to the other side of Florida to visit Kennedy Space Center. Kennedy Space Center is the most awesome place on Earth. Seriously. I wish I lived there. Enjoy some pics!

Daniel and me with cousins at the Rays game. Rays won!

Crazy Daniel at the beach. :-)

Kennedy Space Center!!!!!!!!!!

Giant pizza that we got to eat in the hotel room.

Me at Busch Gardens. I hated this roller coaster, but Daniel loved it!

Mallorie and me shell hunting. We found lots of good ones!
Print Friendly and PDF

3 comments:

Liz Smith said...

i think it's awesome that you live near lots of fun places. i would love to go visit the kennedy space center someday.

glad you're enjoying those florida beaches!

Laurie said...

Great pictures!! What fun you must have had! Can't wait to go to Kennedy Space Center myself!!

Danny and Karen said...

Julie is that you wearing PINK?! I had to do a double take because I don't think I've ever seen you in pink. You look beautiful in all of these pictures. What a fun vacation! The "Busch" gardens reminds me of the "Butt-chart" Gardens we went to in Canada. lol.