Monday, July 19, 2010

Feels Like Comin' Home

On May 14th movers came to our apartment and packed up all our stuff. Daniel had one car stuffed to the brim with what we thought we'd need for the next 2 months and everything else drove off in a truck. As they were pulling away, Daniel turned to me and said, "You know, I don't care if we never see any of that stuff again." Well, on Saturday the movers brought our stuff back to us. Turns out, Daniel did care a bit about seeing our stuff again, especially our bed and his fishing pole. I was mostly looking forward to having our piano back, but as I unpacked our boxes, I became so grateful to have our pictures.

Unwrapping our pictures of the people and places we love instantly made our house feel more like home. I feel less far away and less lonesome. I'm so grateful to have all these pictures! Print Friendly and PDF

3 comments:

Laurie said...

I love you...so glad you got your stuff!!

Danny and Karen said...

yay! you guys have some good pictures. :)

Laurie said...

Hi Julie...your mom is showing me your blog, which is very nice. I have a new laptop which I'm just learning how to use.
(This message is from Grandma Ann)