Saturday, June 6, 2009

Curious

Hey, I'm curious to know who reads my blog. I'd appreciate it if you'd leave me a comment or you can email me at tuckerjwest(at)hotmail(dot)com. Thanks! Print Friendly and PDF

16 comments:

Liz Smith said...

i do. :)

Nikki said...

I do I do!!
I know how you feel though- sometimes you spend time writing all this stuff and think to yourself, "Why do I bother? I doubt anyone even reads this!"
But, I DO!!

Kylee said...

hey I read it!! keep posting!!

Betsy/Mom said...

As long as consistency doesn't count - I am one of your devoted readers! It always worth it to take a moment to catch up with you! Love ya!

Pete & Leah said...

Umm. Who are you again? Do I know you from somwhere!? Oh yeah! I totally stalk your blog!

Salty Gal said...

I usually do, I'm a bad commenter :)

Melanie said...

ooh, ooh, me, me!! Yep, I'm here and check your blog whenever I see that you've posted something new! keep the updates coming! love you!

Anonymous said...

I read it!!

Alma32 said...

I read it once in a while. Well, i can see on my blog when you wrote a new article ;)

Lisa said...

Our family reads it! We love you guys!!

Derek & Cerina Kirkwood said...

I read it!

Christina Ward said...

I do! :)

The Larchars said...

I read your blog! I am glad you post!!!

Jane said...

We are reading it now! :D

absterradster said...

I read it! Sorry this came late!

Annie said...

Me!!! I promise that there are more people reading this than you know. Keep writing. You are so fabulous! And such a sweetheart.