Blogging Moms
A blogging mom is a special breed,
Always posting interesting things to read.
She tells her friends, her sibs, and folks
About her kids with pics and quotes.
As a blogger who does not have her own
My blog posts have a boring tone.
Your kids are smart, they're cute, they're funny
You turn what they do into really good stories.
You moms, I enjoy reading your posts
About the munchkins you love most.
'Cause nothing makes me want kids more
Than to read about the ones you adore.
To all you blogging moms out there, as long as you're boasting, you should be posting (whoa, I just had to get that last rhyme out there). When we have our own, and I open up that "Someday When We Have Kids" file of my brain, you better believe we'll be posting about 'em! But for now you'll just have to settle for reading about us. :)





5 comments:
Amen.
You are so darling... and you are going to be the best Mom ever! But I have to say that I love reading about all the cool stuff you and Daniel do, enjoy the moment!
JULIE!!! (Yes, I am yelling at you, I'm so excited to see you in the blog world!) I heard that you got married, but that's all I've heard. So it's good to see what your up to. I'm glad you found me and thanks for writing that poem, it made me laugh :). I'll see ya next time you post something!
How adorable are YOU?
It's good to reconnect with you!
It's totally boring when you don't have kids to read about other peoples kids, I think. But when you have them one day, you'll be so excited about their bowel movements. It's funny how kids do that to you!
Post a Comment